Monday, April 28, 2008

Last of the Arizona cousins in Utah:(

After this week, it is unfortunately official: I am the last of the Arizona cousins to remain in Utah. Lacy and Kamber are leaving back to Arizona (On days like last week when it randomly snows at the end of April I am especially jealous of this fact), and Shalayne and Clayton are moving to North Cali. Who am I going to bake chocolate chip cookies with at midnight now?! We had a great "last night" hang out on Sunday. Really, I love my family because no matter if we go out and do something, or just relax and hang out at my Aunt Lesli's house we always have a blast. Days like last Sunday will forever be immortalized in my heart. Well...I suppose not many would forget a moment like Travis speeding down the hill on his (pardon the oxymoron) little "big-wheel" doing all sorts of tricks, and then on his final run (He screwed himself when he said that was his last run, whenever you state that something is your last time it never turns out well) He ran smack into a car that was parked in front of the Cannon's front yard. Maybe I shouldn't find that as funny as I do....Anyway I'm going to miss you guys! I don't know if I will be able to come visit you, Shalayne and Clayton, I would love to though. But Lacy and Kamber I will difenetly be visiting Mesa! And yes Lacy, I know I have lost my tan since I moved up here, and we most difenetly need to work on that, lol. I look forward to it!

P.S. For those of my friends and family that wanted to see my pictures of New York (a.k.a Camille), sorry be patient I am still loading them, there are alot of photos to go through and resize. I won't put all of them on my blog, but I will have them all on my Flickr account, and my myspace. I am somewhat skeptical to post any of my travel photos, lol. My california pictures speak for themselves, I look horrible! I never get any sleep, or have time to get ready so I always look horrible. Maybe I should just start showing the scenery from now on. Lol.

No comments: