Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To You Dad

Though my dad and my relationship can be bumpy at times I love him. My favorite memory of my dad is when I was little, he would read the Lord of The Rings to me every night before I went to bed. He told me there is magic everywhere, and that sometimes we just get to caught up to see it. I still believe that to this day. I used to love listening to his voice when he read, I loved to fall asleep listening to his voice. I still believe he has the best story telling voice.

Here are some facts about Kim Grace:

He swears like a sailor...maybe worse...

Whenever I would go to my dad crying about something, he would look at me tenderly and say "There, there, shut up."

He loves to be outside, and to camp.

He is a cowboy at heart.

He loves spicy foods, old westerns, and fishing.

He loves his motorcycles.

Although, he may have a temper at times, he is very soft hearted, he cries during sentimental movies. (He'll never admit to it)

He collects knives.

He takes the best pictures of wild life.

He makes sure that my mom and I can count on baked apple turn-overs every Sunday morning.

He is excellent with his hands, and at welding.

If you ever need a favor he will do all he can to help you. Really, he got a hernia last year helping one of our neighbor's with their yard that had flooded.

I love you Dad! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

No comments: