Monday, June 16, 2008

Decisions Decisions...

I haven't decided what I want to do with my bathroom yet....it is need of remodeling though, it hasn't been redone since we moved in....

Here are some interesting shower curtains I have found, the nice thing about them is if I move to a crap-shack apartment or dorm house for college I can take it with me lol. Anyway if you have any input on what I can do for my bathroom let me know!









I am almost tempted to get this talking toilet paper roll, offered by Urban Outfitters.....Here is the ad for it:
"Talking TP Roll...oh, how we love you. This magical battery-powered fun machine records and plays back any message. Just press "Publish Postcord" button, say what's on your mind, load up with some TP and you're ready to go. Your message will play whenever paper is pulled. It's fun waiting to happen. Imported. Wipe clean."
Sounds like a blast huh?

No comments: