Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cravings and Clorox Bleach?! I Never Thought I Would Pair Those Two Together...


Today at work I was cleaning something with Clorox. When I opened the bottle all of the sudden I was blasted by the scent of chlorine which reminded me of summer, swimming, and my original home. When I stepped outside to go to my house and almost fell on my butt as a result from slipping on ice, immediately, I realized how badly I wanted skies the vibrant color of Tiffany blue, sunshine that is so intense you can feel it pressing up against your skin, pavement that keeps you on your toes and in fast motion, a perfect tempeture swimming pool, flip-flops, and the whole load. So thank you Clorox...I was fine with the dreariness of Feburary until you so kindly reminded me of what I am missing out on....

No comments: