Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Love To Ride My Bicycle!

(No, sadly this isn't my bicycle. Yes, Tanner, I did steal this from your blog: http://tansbeachcruisers.blogspot.com/. Hook me up I want it!!!!)

After I finished eating dinner (that I made for once) I headed out on my bicycle and zipped through the neighborhood. It had stopped raining and was pretty decent outside so I had to jump...or bike (I am so clever, ha ha) at the chance. It was so much fun! On my expedition I passed a house that had such pretty rose bushes planted towards the edge of the yard. There was one bush of roses in particular that I found fascinating and beautiful, it did not consist of one main color, but three! The centers varied between vibrant yellows and oranges, and the middles and the ends contained explosions of pink. Not only was this unusual rose bush colorful, but the flowers were gigantic and smelled divine.

I can't wait to see what treat I will discover on my next bicycle adventure! :)

No comments: