Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lets Avoid "Yoga Toes" Before They Happen.....

(Let it be known that I was highly debating publishing this post. Most of the time I am pretty grossed out by feet, but I think that is both really funny and somewhat relieving that they make a product such as this.)

Whilst I was stretching today my mother walked by and mentioned, to my great horror, that if I kept this up I was going to get "yoga toes!" Curious as to what this frightening statement meant, I Googled the term and found out that people who practice yoga often end up with REALLY gnarly toes. GROSS!!!!

Fear not! I was relieved to find during my Googling that there is a cure and solution to the problem. And that solution is...

(Original name huh?)

Apparently, they also relieve the pain one gets after wearing high heeled shoes all day. If they work I am game. Really though my main concern is keeping my toes straight! Yuck...and here I thought I was doing my body a great favor by doing yoga. I suppose that is what I get for trying being healthy.

No comments: