Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've missed writing

For the past year and a half my energy has been completely absorbed by art, work, school, and hanging out with my friends and family. Because of this I have become tragically negligent to my other love "writing." I miss painting with words as well as a paint brush. I miss finding ways to weave words to express any feeling. And really I miss blogging.

My "writers-block" is over and I really wish to begin posting more. I am not making any promises that I will repent of my blog-slacking ways. But I am going to try. Also I am not going to spend a lot of time catching up and writing about things that happened last year. I want to begin fresh, a lot happened last year and attempting to recapture it would overwhelm me. I want to post about events and thoughts as they come.

If I have any followers left I've missed you guys!

XOXO

Ashley

The drawing of the the typewriter was done by vol. 25

No comments: