Thursday, January 27, 2011

Peter Can I Visit You and Tink in Neverland?




I would love to live in a place with pirates, faeries, and a mermaid lagoon. Wouldn't you? I may not be able to live there but last night I was able to visit such a place when my family and I went and saw the play Peter Pan. Its been a while since I have been to a play and I really enjoyed it.

It was a musical version of James M. Barrie’s “Peter Pan.” I really bought into the girl who played Peter Pan. She was energetic and nailed her role. Everyone did a good job in the cast. The orchestra was great as well.

When I was leaving my figure drawing class the night before I saw the play, I met the little boy who played Michael. He was so cute! He was still in character and spoke with a remarkably good British accent for a little boy from Orem Utah. Ha ha.

Next Month the de Jong Concert Hall is going to do Cinderella. I can't wait to see that one!

No comments: