Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Prettiest Bride

My best friend Corinne was just married last Wednesday to the other love of her life....after me.... Derek Rawle. I was lucky enough to be her maid of honor :D. I just cannot believe that my friend no longer lives across the street, that she is actually married! She was a breathtakingly beautiful bride! The entire ceremony was stunning. I loved the colors she chose, they fit her personality like a tailored glove. It was fun to see Derek light up when she walked down the isle. (That really is my favorite part of weddings. Watching the groom's faces when the bride walks in.) He had every right to light up, after all he was getting married to the best woman in the Universe. You were so beautiful Corinne, I love you so much and congratulations!

No comments: