Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone had a great New Year's Eve! And I hope that everyone has a great year as well. Ha ha I wonder how long it will take me to get used to writing "09" at the end of dates instead of "08." I cannot believe how fast 2008 flew by...it is crazy! The year 2008 may have started off a bit bumpy for me, but all in all, I would say it was a good year. I cannot wait to see what this coming year holds for me. I won't say that I have any particular New Year's Resolutions, I don't necessarily agree with all the hype of these Resolutions. Lets face it New Year's Resolutions usually always go to the way side before January is even over, and most won't be remembered in six months. However, I do believe in goals. I do have plenty of goals, some that are even being carried over from the year 2008.

My New Year's Eve was excellent! I think that even Gandalf would have been proud of my dad for his job with the fireworks this year. (I'm pretty sure they weren't even legal in Utah....not in residential areas anyway.) Ha ha. Thanks so much Leslee & LeGrand for waffles, and thanks Dad for the fireworks!

No comments: