Sunday, August 31, 2008

Outdoor Concert+ Lots of Rain+ Mud+Plus Super Long Line+Questionable Scents= Great Fun


(P.S. I will try and add pictures of the concert either tomorrow night or Tuesday)

Alright, well the rain, the mud, the line, and the fact that I smelled something a little more than alcohol and cigarette smoke weren't that great....sucked actually. But none of that mattered to me tonight, because I got to see one of my greatest idols, and truest love preform live. Bob Dylan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would battle it all again for him.

In June my dad bought my family tickets to go see him. I won't even try to explain how happy I was when I found out. Words would be utterly pointless. He is one of my all-time heroes. (I will admit it took me awhile to get used to his voice, but his lyrics are so incredibly powerful! He wasn't afraid to write crap about the government or politicians, or even the faults of society. He changed and inspired many, many people, my country and I am sure many other countries with his songs. )

I am so happy I can now say I have gone to a Bob Dylan concert in my life time...he isn't going to be preforming much longer, and I got to see him! One of the most influential musicians and poets and I got to see him! And I must say he looked pretty sweet in his Cuban straw hat and black pin striped suit!

Here are some of my favorite Dylan songs:

Blowin' in the Wind
The Times They Are a Changin'
Like a Rolling Stone
When the Ships Come Sailing In
Positively Fourth Street
Just Like a Woman
Its All Over Now Baby Blue
Dark Eyes
Only a Pawn in Their Game
Desolation Row
Stuck Inside Of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again - *He played this one!!!!*

1 comment:

hermes bag outlet said...

http://yingyong.taobao.com/show.htm?spm=a1z09.2.a210a.7.nCMbYZ&app_id=280002