Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hey All My Fellow Blog Followers!

Well its official, I have become a bit addicted to blog following (also known as blog-stalking...however, I prefer the first term). You know what? I am glad that I have because I discovered that my friends are very good writers!


If you are looking for a good read check out my friend Mallory's blog. To get to her page you can click here or, she recently did a really good post on beauty that you can click here to read.

----

I came back to this post because I had to add another blog to it. I didn't ask permission and I will remove it from this post if my friend wishes. But Kelsey's blog "and Everything" is one of the best I have read. Her writing always moves me to be true to myself and makes me want to be better. I hope that she goes on to publish something someday. Click here to view her page.

No comments: