Sunday, February 27, 2011

Therapy

"Therapy: Treatment  by some rehabilitating or curative process."

I love to sing and I have been in various choirs since fourth grade. Though I practice often, rarely do people hear me sing by myself.  The only exceptions to this were my Grandpa Grace and my old childhood friend, they were the only two who I would/will sing on command for comfortably.

The reason for this isn't so much stage fright as it is that singing is sacred to me. It is my therapy. When my heart becomes so full it spills over, the result has always been that I sing. It is one of the few things that I do solely for me.

I am curious what are some of your therapies?

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Delicious caffinated beverages :)

Ashley Grace said...

Ha ha nice Shelby! I should have added that one as well...