Monday, February 7, 2011

I wanted to do a post that related to Valentine's Day, the following is a spilling of my thoughts, it is very rough and I do not pretend that it is perfect or that the list contains everything.

In love I need:

  • A partner who is willing to show up; A man who has the strength to trust and open up
  • A sense of belonging
  • Someone who understands
  • Desire and "EEEEE--!" (And "OH Yes!")
  • Real genuineness
  • A partner who will laugh and have fun and cherish me to my core
  • A good work ethic
  • I need to be able to surrender
  • I need exponential

-------------------------------------------
On a different note:

To my friends and family,

I am still working on those valentines-letters (see reference here). School has been keeping me super busy. So don't fret if you haven't received one yet!

1 comment:

Mallory Paige said...

Your blog is adorable Ashley, I'm so happy you commented on mine so I could find yours. It is totally fine for you to link my blog to yours, I would be honored :) Thank you so much for your sweet comment it made me smile.