Saturday, November 1, 2008

Becky's Bridal Shower

Becky's bridal shower had a movie theme. So everyone had to get her a movie, and then a gift that went with it. I was really impressed with everyone's ideas! The Louis's gave her the Movie Iron Man and gave her ironing stuff, Someone gave her the Bucket List, and gave her a bucket of cleaning supplies, Carolyn gave her the movie Hair Spray and bought her hair supplies...and so forth. It is funny my mom and I were the only people, save one other, that gave her lingerie with our movie. Ha ha.

Red carpet intrance;)


Both Vicki and Becky went to Africa to do service work. So for Vicki's gift she gave her the movie Out of Africa, made her an apron our of fabrics she bought there, wooden tongs she bought there, and a wood mixing bowl. It was really cute!

1 comment:

Brianne and Brandon said...

Hi Ash! Thanks so much for taking picture. I can always count on you to keep me updated on what is going on in Utah. If you have any other bridal shower pictures could you email them to me? Please?!
Thanks--Love ya Brianne
bri-henscheid@hotmail.com