I usually don't participate in these things, but my friend Ashley tagged me, and I think this one is kind of fun. So here goes nothing.
six random things:
1} I am a tree hugger, I love nature, anything in it from the plant life to the animal life.
2} I have a small birth mark that looks remarkably like a sea horse. I am not joking it is identical!
3} I actually love martial arts.
4} I am a true optimist!
5} I sing in the shower. A lot.
6} I love to learn, and experience new things!
There you have six facts. Now "8 Things":
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
(I don't usually watch tv too much, but here are my favorites)
CSI (Vegas NOT Miami)
That 70's Show
8 Favorite Restaurants
1.Cafe Rio or Bajio
2.Cheese Cake Facotry
3.The Rio Grande
4.The Happy Sumo
5.The Sundance Grill
6...The Place in Trolley Square I can't remember what is called...
7.Denny's (Only if it is after 1 a.m. and I am with a group of my friends)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
-I went to school
-I pretended like I could write good poetry.
-Made a super good dinner, (ever since I discovered that I can cook I have gone on a cooking rampage)
-Drew a Fashion Collection
-Watched a foreign film.
- Added a few finishing touches to my research paper, on how technology has impacted my generation.
-Looked for a bridal shower gift for my Friend Ceason.
-Had a long over due chat with my Best friend growing up who now lives in New Mexico.
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
-Thanks Giving, and the Pie Fest 08 afterward
- My friend Ceason's Wedding
- This stupid recession to be over.
- Sewing my first collection of clothing
- Going to FIT, or FIDM
-Doing something Great in my life!
-Having a remarkable adventure!
-All of my fam coming up for Becky's wedding, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.
8 Things on my Wish List:
-For my little Janice Hinckley to completely heal from her cancer before Christmas.
-For the Hinckley's to have the best Christmas they have ever had.
-An adventure (lol get the point by now?)
-Being able to help someone significantly
-Doing something that will better our world greatly
-On a more material level anything from Kaleidoscope, Forever 21, and Urban Outfitters!
- A vacation
- For an ALL expenses paid enrollment to a good design school.
And the last "tag" (are you still with me?), Quick word response game. Here goes...
1. Where is your cell phone? Right by me.
2. Where is your significant other? Unaware
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Sweet
5. Your father? Funny
6. Your favorite thing? Laughter
7. Your dream last night? Strange
8. Your dream/goal? To be Remembered
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Traveling, art
11. Your fear? That the sample lady will finally recognize me when I go back for seconds...thirds...fourths...sixths.....
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? New York City
13. Where were you last night? Out and about
14. What you're not? Pessimistic
15. One of your wish-list items? Janice to be Healed
16. Where you grew up? Arizona
17. The last thing you did? Bought sexy lingerie for my friend's Bridal shower.
18. What are you wearing? My Bob Dylan Concert T-shirt
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? sleeping
21. Your computer? obsession
22. Your mood? adventurous
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Someday: Aston Martin Vanquish. Right now: Honda Accord
25. Something you're not wearing? Earrings?
26. Favorite store? Kaleidoscope
27. Your summer? Lazy
28. Love someone? Yes lots of people: family, friends, my amazing boyfriend.
29. Your favorite color? Blue!
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? A little over a year ago.
I tag Corinne, Shelby, Doreen, and Brianne and Brandon