Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Bond, James Bond"


In prep for the new James Bond movie, "Quantum Of Solace" I am having a James Bond night! Although I must say as far as deciding which to watch, 21 movies and an indecisive girl do not make a good combo. Given I am going to watch some of the newer ones, Casiono Royale for sure! But I somehow feel obligated to watch some of the old ones if I am having a "Bond" night, you know?
---------------
Three things I am grateful for:
1. My friends and family of course!
2. Benjamin
3. Good films that I can cuddle up in a blanket with a big bucket of popcorn (or in Grace tradition a big bucket of "candy salad" lol.) and enjoy:)

1 comment:

Vidalista 20 said...

Vidalista 20 is an approved medical use for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. If you want to buy Vidalista 60 mg tablets, it will be available in local drug stores and online stores.Med2Kart is an online drug store that sells 100% safe to use generic drugs and we offer the best discount and rebate on the purchase of drugs.